CLEAN AND NOURISH HAIR DUO
For great hair in mint condition
GOOD HAIR DAY is a super gentle, everyday use shampoo for silky smooth and healthy hair whilst IN GOOD CONDITION is a lightweight daily conditioner that leaves hair shiny and beautifully nourished.
GOOD HAIR DAY RESULTS: Cleanses | Adds volume | Helps thicken hair | Leaves hair soft and shiny | Prevents split ends | Helps to control hair damage
IN GOOD CONDITION RESULTS: softens | adds shine | hydrates and thickens | reduces fly-aways | nurses split ends | minimises damage from styling | less tangles | leaves hair easy to comb through
For today only whilst offer stock lasts!
Give you and your hair a GOOD HAIR DAY! This shampoo does more than just clean your hair. Packed with nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, glycerin and vitamin B5 to condition and help resist split ends and damage, a 'good hair day' is exactly what you will have. Your hair will have added volume and be shiny, healthy and full of life.
No hair regime should be without a good conditioner to leave hair in tip-top condition. IN GOOD CONDITION contains jojoba, vitamin B, eucalyptus and peppermint to soften and shine hair as it conditions. It also nurses split ends and targets damage caused by styling and blow drying. We've also added special ingredients to reduce fly-aways by thickening individual hair strands.
IN GOOD CONDITION reduces tangling, which eliminates the damage caused by combing out knots. Your hair will look and feel like a million dollars and if your hair does... you do too!
- All hair types
- Those seeking soft and shiny hair
- Those needing to thicken and add volume to their hair
- Those wanting to control damage and split ends
- For those seeking deeply conditioned hair
- Seekers of hair that’s in mint condition
- Apply shampoo to wet hair and work into a lather
- Rinse with clean water
- Repeat if necessary
- After rinsing apply IN GOOD CONDITION to your hair, working through to the tips.
- Leave for two to three minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water.
- Use as an overnight hair mask- leave on for a couple of hours or overnight, then rinse off in the morning.