EYES WIDE OPEN
A sight for sore eyes!
Rescue eye lotion that brings instant relief to tired, puffy eyes.
Soothing and refreshing | instant cooling relief for tired, puffy eyes | tones & smoothes the delicate eye area | helps reduce inflammation & sensitivity
All skin types including sensitive.
This soothing eye lotion brings a refreshing relief to that uncomfortable skin feeling we can all suffer from. And for those mornings when your eyes just won’t open – it’s perfect for that too, bringing instant comfort to tired, puffy eyes.
It contains a plethora of botanicals, including witch hazel, rosewater, eyebright and cornflower that will tone and soothe the skin. Eyes Wide Open is the total tonic your eyes have been longing for! Incredibly cooling and fantastic for giving sleepy eyes a gentle wake up. Suitable for hay fever sufferers.
- All skin types
- Those needing relief from tired, puffy eyes
- Those taking a long haul flight that want to arrive revived
- Those suffering irritation around the eyes due to hay fever
As an eye lotion to relieve weariness
- Place a small amount onto two cotton pads and lay over each eye for five minutes to cool and rejuvenate. Puts the ‘twinkle’ back where it belongs.
- Alternatively, if you are short of time but need a boost, apply a generous amount to cotton pads and wipe over the eyes for instant rejuvenation. Great fow when you have sat in front of a screen for too long.
- For an extra cool blast place the bottle into the fridge for a few minutes before use - a serious reviver!
Eyebright is a natural astringent and toner, it can help the skin to appear tightened and smooth.
It is especially suitable for sensitive and delicate skin as it refreshes, calms and reduces sensitivity.
It possesses anti-inflammatory capabilities helping to reduce puffiness and redness.
It is ideal for use on thin, fragile skin around the eyes as it helps to soothe, smooth, firm and treat under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
Cornflower smoothes, moisturises and softens skin and is gentle enough to be used on the delicate skin around eyes.
It comforts and soothes skin and contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that can treat tired, puffy or irritated eyes. It has cooling and toning properties bringing suppleness and helping to firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cornflower contains biotin which strengthens nails and hair and can help treat sensitive or itchy scalps.
Cornflower also has a calming effect so can be used to help with anxiety, stress and depression.
Witch Hazel soothes and calms irritated skin, it helps to reduce redness, prevents blemishes and diminishes inflammation making it particularly suitable for sensitive or acne prone skin. In addition it prevents excess oil production and the development of blackheads which can cause breakouts.
Witch hazel provides protective activity against cell damage and promotes the production of elasticity and collagen which will help slow down the signs of ageing and led to firmer skin.
Witch Hazel can also be used on your scalp to soothe irritation, reduce excess oil and encourage the growth of healthy, shiny hair.