Magic knickers in a tube!
A high-tech serum-gel that stimulates circulation and works on cellulite for a smoother, firmer and slimmer looking bum, tum and thighs.
helps to visibly tone skin | stimulating & firming | smoothes the appearance of uneven skin
All skin types
When you start to say “does my bum look big in this?” you know it’s time to do something about those wobbly bits! GO FIGURE contains skin-firming Iso-slim complex, plus pink grapefruit, menthol, green tea, guarana, ginseng and ginger in a cool lush gel-texture to revitalise, tone, tighten and smooth the look and feel of the skin. Goodbye bumps, goodbye!
- All skin types
- Those looking to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Those seeking to smooth, firm and tighten skin
- Loosing weight? Keep skin firm and toned with daily use of GO FIGURE
Use as your daily treatment to smooth the appearance of uneven skin
• Massage morning and night into problem areas using rigorous upward, circular motions. The massage head is specifically designed to replicate the effects of a deep tissue massage, helping the breakdown of fat tissue and promoting smoother & firmer looking skin.
Use as a pre-holiday treatment
• Feel your best and give yourself confidence poolside by starting to prepare 6 weeks before your trip with a daily application of GO FIGURE.
• Start your detoxing routine with a dry body brushing with GIVING IT THE BRUSH OFF. Massage morning and night into problem areas using rigorous upward, circular motions.
• Follow with lashings of DUVET for even more skin-nourishing goodness.
Tip: after a vigorous massage, it’s important to drink plenty of water as it releases toxins trapped in the tissue into the bloodstream.
What the Press Says
Grapefruit is a natural source of acid which works to exfoliate skin, removing dead dull skin cells to reveal a radiant, even toned complexion.
It possesses anti-inflammatory and cooling properties so can be used to treat congested and oily skin as well reducing swelling, redness and hyperpigmentation.
Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants including Vitamin A and Vitamin C which protect the skin from damaging environmental factors that cause premature ageing including fine lines and wrinkles. These antioxidants assist in the cell regeneration process and renew damaged skin.
Vitamin A and Vitamin C also help to brighten and revitalise skin as well aiding in the production of collagen which firms and plumps skin.
As a source of Vitamin C, grapefruit also improves the health of hair. It boosts circulation in the scalp which encourages hair growth and nourishes dry scalps. This leads to healthy, strong, shiny hair.
Caffeine is known for providing even toned and smooth skin. It soothes inflammation and reduces redness as well as diminishing puffiness. It can be used around the eye around to treat puffiness and reduce dark circles.
Caffeine works as a diuretic and a powerful antioxidant to target free radicals that cause skin imperfections as well as drawing out excess fluid to tighten and tone skin.
It promotes fat breakdown by activating the cell metabolism and inhibits phosphodiesterase enzyme activity which helps to firm and smooth skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Caffeine can stimulate hair follicles which encourages hair growth. It strengthens the hair shaft and adds shine to your hair. It also has stimulating and energising benefits for your mind; it boosts your mood and enhances mental alertness.
Carnitine is an amino acid that accelerates fat breakdown by supporting the transportation of fatty acids, it therefore has been linked with reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Carnitine may also have anti-ageing benefits as it enhances energy production in cells which is required for the cellular repair process.
Carnitine can help treat oily or acne prone skin as it reduces the oil secreted by the skin and helps to give the skin a smoother appearance.