Some sunshine on a rainy day!
RESULTS gives an instant even golden tan | moisturises for smooth bronzed skin | the look of a tan without the sun damage | natural finish | long lasting
LOVELY DAY transforms pale, pasty skin in a flash leaving it bronzed and looking beautifully tanned. We call it the great pretender. Washes off when done.
Lovely Day is for those times that you need a golden tan instantly.
If you’ve managed to grab some rays and have beautifully bronzed skin, well good for you! But for most of us it’s handy and healthy to get our sunshine glow from a bottle. Lovely Day provides an instant, golden tan glow that can be used on both the face and body. With its sophisticated sheer formula and unique layering ability you can obtain your desired colour level with ease - a tint or a tan, it's up to you! It’s luscious gel-like texture glides over the skin and is enriched with anti-ageing vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 to leave skin healthy, hydrated, bronzed and oh so good! Have a lovely day!
- Any skin types including sensitive
- Anyone looking for an instant tan
- Dry skin in need of a pep up
- Those looking for moisturised, smooth and bronzed skin with a natural finish
- Holiday makers and party goers
For an instant golden tan or light glow
- Exfoliate any dry skin before application as a bronzer can darken excess dry patches. Use BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE for the face and SUGAR BUFF for the body.
- After moisturising body and face, dot LOVELY DAY onto skin and massage in using upwards and outwards movements. Layer until you get the desired colour. Wash your hands after application, to avoid staining. Now enjoy the compliments!
- The advanced micro-fine pigments that are used to obtain the beautiful colour of LOVELY DAY need to be thoroughly cleansed from the pores or washed away. So it’s worth a double cleanse before bed. In The Beginning deep cleansing melt is perfect! LOVELY DAY can also be mixed with your moisturizer or body lotion to give that tinted moisturiser effect.
To create a bronzed look or enhance an existing tan
- Use GOLDENTINI as a body moisturiser and smooth the oil over exposed skin and then wash hands with soap & water after application.
- Any skin illuminator will reveal any dead skin cells on the surface of the body, so using Sugar Buff Mediterranean body scrub is perfect for ensuring a lovely smooth base for GOLDENTINI.
Vitamin E helps to soften skin and replenish dehydrated skin and maintain its oil balance, it reduces water loss to the transepidermal layer which improves the appearance of rough, dry and damaged skin. It also works to moisturise cuticles, nails and dry lips.
Its anti-oxidant properties help protect cells from UV damage and environmental pollutants that cause signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles.
It protects skin from the early stages of ultraviolet light damage by reducing the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other forms of skin stress. It also strengthens the skin’s barrier function and reduces severity of skin burn.
Vitamin E also helps treat wrinkles by supporting the growth of new healthy skin cells and speeding up cell regeneration. It boosts collagen production to keep skin elastic this helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as helping to keep skin firm and taut.
Vitamin E can also be used to condition hair, it improves the circulation of blood to your scalp and helps to smooth and strengthen hair cuticles which reduces breakage leaving you with smooth, soft, shiny, healthy looking hair.
Glycerin acts as a humectant, it attracts water and seals in moisture helping to keep the skin hydrated, smooth and soft. It can be used to hydrate oily skin without a greasy feel.
It cleanses, refreshes and cools skin helping to condition and nourish as well as improve the skin's structure. It strengthens the skin's barrier which protects skin against damaging external factors as well as preventing moisture loss.
It helps to exfoliate dead, dull skin cells which removes impurities, smoothes dry skin and ensures the skin has an even tone.
These moisturising capabilities also have benefits for hair, Glycerin moisturises and soothes dry scalps helping to treat issues such as dandruff. It can also nourish and strengthen hair while helping to treat split ends. Glycerin conditions damaged and frizzy hair leaving it feeling moisturised and smooth.
Vitamin B5 is hydrating, it penetrates deep into the skin layers and helps to retain moisture.
It stimulates cellular proliferation, accelerates skin healing and offers anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe dry, damaged skin.
Vitamin B5 has a revitalising effect on hair: it conditions, nurses damaged hair and reduces flyaways. It plumps and moisturises the hair shaft to make it appear thicker and reduces split ends.