Put sunshine into your space!
A wonderfully fragrant aromatherapy candle to scent your space with an invigorating and uplifting essential oil blend.
burn time up to 45 hours | uplifting fragrance | essential oil blend | clean burning & natural wax blend
Summer is not just a season – it’s a gloriously soothing mindset! So light this candle, close your eyes and let the sweet, refreshing essential oil fragrance transport you to the Mediterranean. Gorgeous. The blend evokes the fragrant breeze of the Mediterranean summer in bloom – myrrh, bergamot, blackcurrant, eucalyptus, fig, lavender, cashmere musk, cedar and of course, jasmine.
Mediterranean summer breeze…makes me feel fine!
- Designed for all spaces
- Those seeking to create a Mediterranean ambience in their own setting
- Anyone who wants to create an uplifting mood
- Anyone who needs stimulating and re-energising
• Remove all packaging before lighting. Do not burn if glass is cracked or damaged.
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before use to avoid smoking.
• For best results, burn your candle for at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours at a time. This will allow your candle to create a full wax pool so it burns evenly all the way down.
• Do not place your candle on or near a source of heat.
Bergamot is a natural antiseptic and bacterial growth inhibitor making it great for oily and blemish prone skin. It helps kill blackhead and spot creating bacteria and also helps control excess oil production.
As an antiseptic it helps the skin regenerate and can help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks by evening out skin tone. It possesses purifying, cooling and energising properties.
This extract of this little fruit creates the feeling of freshness, joy and energy. It also helps to improve the circulation. In traditional aromatherapy Bergamot also is known to conversely work as a mild sedative to help ease anxiety and help you to relax.
Figs are high in fatty acids that work to keep skin moisturised and in good condition, restoring skin's suppleness.
They also contain nutrients that are essential to keep skin rejuvenated and in good condition including Vitamin B, Vitamin C, potassium and magnesium.
They work to keep skin moisturised, bright and help to even out skin tone while clearing skin and treating acne.
Figs remove dead skin cells, exfoliating as well as hydrating and have a cooling and refreshing effect on skin.
The jasmine flower releases a soft, enticing and seductive aroma that works by positively influencing the nervous system. It is known to help calm body & mind, to lift spirits and reduce stress & anxiety.
Jasmine oil can also work for your skin and hair to moisturise, soothe and nourish.