- Those needing a pick-me-up after a late night or long day
- For hot, sticky climates when your skin needs cleansing, cooling and reviving
- Anyone who needs to kick-start their day
- Those who need to clear their head and feel energised
As an invigorating shower or bath gel
- Apply SEIZE THE DAY to wet skin and work into a lather, rinse with clean water to leave your skin wonderfully fragrant, squeaky clean and energised.
After a day out in the sun
- Provide some welcome relief in a hot or sticky climate, apply to wet skin in the shower or bath and rinse with water to cool and refresh the skin whilst leaving it moisturised and softened.
Cardamom is known for it's detoxing and cleansing properties, it eliminates toxins to leave the skin healthy, clear and radiant.
It is rich in Vitamin C which helps to protect the skin against damaging and ageing free radicals and is also known to brighten skin.
Its stimulating properties rejuvenate skin as well as hair follicles which promotes hair growth. It nourishes dry scalps and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny.
Cardamom is a warming, restorative oil with a sweet, spicy fragrance.
Juniper fruit oil possesses astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and can treat acne, eczema and redness.
It is a natural cleansing, toning and detoxifying agent, it helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes, removes impurities and eliminates toxins. It improves skin clarity and can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
Juniper fruit oil possesses stimulating capabilities which benefit body and mind, it helps to overcome stress, anxiety and fatigue.
It has strengthening and calming qualities and helps to relax mind and body.
Limes work well on acne prone or oily skin. They prevent the growth of acne causing bacteria and possess antiseptic and astringent properties that help reduce the production of oil. They contain citric acid which exfoliates the skin removing dead skin and revealing a brighter, clearer complexion.
Limes are rich in Vitamin C which helps to brighten skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
Limes also benefit hair: it can help reduce dandruff and its absorbing properties work to reduce excess oil. Vitamin C is also known to improve hair growth.