The most believable faux tan ever!
RESULTS: a sunless streak free self tan | helps to hydrate and tone skin | long lasting even colour | natural buildable colour | skincare combined with colour
A lightweight creamy soufflé that develops quickly leaving a natural golden glow on your face and body.
We all admire a sun kissed face and body – it just makes us look much healthier and feel thinner and sexier too! However, baking in the sun and exposing the skin to the harmful UV rays has the risk of sun damage, and accelerates the ageing process.
Sol Mate is a breakthrough tanner, which gives a natural, buildable tan without the risk of streaking, blotches or an uneven tone. Plus, it can be reapplied every other day to keep the colour lasting for longer or to deepen the tone.
Sol Mate cleverly combines serious skincare properties with a healthy sunless tan. Its high quality formula is hydrating to the skin, and rich in natural extracts and essential oils that not only beautifully fragrance it, but treat the skin with anti-ageing benefits.
So trust your Sol Mate to give you a superior, natural warm tan that is good for your skin… all without one drop of sunshine!
- All skin types, particularly anyone seeking a natural golden glow
- Anyone looking to tan both their face and body
- For men and women
- Anyone looking for a long lasting, buildable colour
Step 1: Prepare your skin
- Prep your skin prior to using Sol Mate by exfoliating to ensure your body is free of dead skin cells and dry patches.
- To encourage super smooth skin, try this Temple Spa exfoliation technique. Brush dry skin away using Giving It The Brush Off Body Brush, followed by an application of Sugar Buff Mediterranean Body Scrub massaged onto wet skin, using circular motions, concentrating on elbows, knees and feet.
Step 2: Extra Care
- Sol Mate does give a level of moisture to the skin, but if your skin is normal to dry, apply a body moisturiser such as Duvet Firming Body Cream all over the body.
- Pay attention to typical dry areas such as ankles, elbows, knees and hands.
Fennel is known to soothe inflammation and irritation and its antiseptic properties help to treat acne and oily skin.
It contains antioxidants which prevent cell damage and protect against environmental damage that cause wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
Fennel helps firm and tone skin and treats sagging skin and loss of elasticity. It is reported to help smooth, hydrate and reduce cellulite.
Cocoa Butter is an excellent moisturiser and ideal for dry, cracked skin. It works to heal as well as hydrate, reducing inflammation and giving skin a protective layer of moisture while gently soothing and replenishing sensitive, irritated or burnt skin.
Cocoa Butter contains antioxidants that not only soften and soothe but also help diminish the signs of ageing by fighting free radicals and protecting skin against the damaging effects of the environment.
Grape leaves look to tone and protect veins and capillaries and improve microcirculation in the skin.
They are a rich source of antioxidants including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K which help to protect the skin against damaging free radicals and help to slow down the signs of ageing.
Vitamin E found within grape leaves helps to nourish dry skin and tackle age related line and Vitamin C brightens skin giving it a healthy glow.
Grape leaves contain copper mineral and Vitamin A which support the production of collagen and aid the cell renewal process for healthy, firm and youthful looking skin.