OUR SPA PHILOSOPHY
Temple Spa is spa. Our professional treatment menu boasts over 40 facial and body treatments, plus bespoke full day packages. Our goal isn’t just great, world-class treatments, but exceptional and creative spa experiences that leave clients wowed and returning again and again.
Why choose Temple Spa?
- Our treatments are seriously results-oriented, benefit driven and restorative.
- We utilise cutting edge derma science, exclusive protocols, innovative technologies and concentrated formulas, to achieve boosted, visible results that the guest notices.
- Our treatments are wonderfully comforting to receive and a delight to perform for the therapist.
- Every treatment has our signature opening and closing rituals.
- We deliver professional, certified training from our highly experienced trainers and our aim is to engage and up-skill all those we train.
- We do business with a sophisticated ease that ensures we fully support and covert our relationships to become long-term partners. Our goal is always to create a profitable business together.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE:
Prescription & Skin Boosting Facials
THE GOODIE GOODIES :
Well Being Facials
THE LAP OF LUXURY :
Advanced Skin Investment Cell Communication System
OUR BODY TREATMENTS
BODY SCRUBS, WRAPS & INFUSIONS
SPA EXPERIENCES & PACKAGES
SIDE ORDERS (15 minutes of blissful add-ons)
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Benefits of Body Massage
Massage therapy is more than relaxing me-time. Studies continue to prove the emotional and physical benefits of massage even after one treatment.
- Relieves stress – stress can manifest on the body in many ways both emotionally and physically. Massage can improve the mental and physical wellbeing of the mind and body.
- Encourages Relaxation – Rest, Restore and Repair. Massage has been shown to help the body enter a relaxing rest & repair mode, an effect that lingers long after the massage has finished.
- Improves circulation – The pressure form a massage stimulates the blood and lymphatic systems, allowing the body to de-stress and detox resulting in an improved body function.
- Improves flexibility and posture – massage helps joints become more fluid, making you more flexible and less prone to injury.
- Relaxed muscles – massage can increase blood flow to the muscle, reducing inflammation and stiffness.
- Promotes deeper breathing – One of the warning signs of stress and anxiety is constricted breathing. Massage encourages deeper breathing, training the body to relax.
- Relieves Headaches – massage helps ease tension, pressure and pain. By focusing on the shoulders, neck and head massage can decrease the pain and discomfort brought on by migraines or tension headaches.
- Improves the appearance of cellulite.
Benefits of Face Massage
- Total skin rejuvenation through an improved muscle and skin tone- lines and slack contours will appear less obvious.
- Facial massage stimulates the blood circulation bringing fresh oxygen to the skin which increases collagen and elastin formation; a natural form of anti-ageing products.
- The lymphatic system is stimulated therefore skin colour is improved, toxins and waste products are eliminated revealing a brighter, clearer complexion.
- Dark circles and puffiness around the eyes are improved.
- Promotes general relaxation therefore relaxes the clients facial muscles.
- Nourishes and feeds the skin improving the texture and tone of the skin.
LIKE TO MEET US?
Finding the right spa brand and partner can be a challenge - we so understand that. So we developed our extensive selection of bespoke high- performance facials, wellbeing top-to-toe massages and results driven body workouts for men and women plus our niche touches of care and excellence that will add another dimension to your spa to deliver something unique and out of the ordinary.
And if like us you’re focussed on creating the most amazing guest experience alongside exceptional treatments get in touch and let’s chat.
Our spa team would love to meet you