AIRS & SPACES
Simply delicious aroma
A warm, sensuous and rich fragrance that transforms any space with the inviting ambience of a luxury spa.
Creates a comforting & inviting space | provides long-lasting fragrance lift | embellishes & dresses any room with style
A whisper of a Mediterranean garden to fill your air & space. This sophisticated fusion of spices and botanicals, including essential oils of cedar wood, patchouli, cinnamon, bergamot and Seville orange, instils a sense of warmth and comfort. Happy home, happy life.
- For those wanting to create a warm, seasonal atmosphere
- Those seeking the fragrance and ambience of a luxury spa
- A great dinner party gift!
- The perfect gifts for home birds
- Unscrew the silver collar and remove the protective black disc from the bottle. Screw the silver collar back on.
- Place the reeds into the diffuser bottle one at a time ensuring even distribution.
- Each reed soaks up the fragrance, diffusing into the air, leaving the air beautifully scented.
- Turn the reeds every 5 days to ensure constant throw of the fragrance.
- Keep the protective disc in a safe place. Should you wish to move the diffuser in future, be sure to remove the reeds, replace the disc & collar securely, and keep the reeds safe.
Bergamot is a natural antiseptic and bacterial growth inhibitor making it great for oily and blemish prone skin. It helps kill blackhead and spot creating bacteria and also helps control excess oil production.
As an antiseptic it helps the skin regenerate and can help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks by evening out skin tone. It possesses purifying, cooling and energising properties.
This extract of this little fruit creates the feeling of freshness, joy and energy. It also helps to improve the circulation. In traditional aromatherapy Bergamot also is known to conversely work as a mild sedative to help ease anxiety and help you to relax.
Cinnamon has cleansing and nourishing properties, it helps to soothe and soften rough, dry or dead skin and together with its exfoliating capabilities it will help to improve skin quality and the look of your complexion leaving skin smooth, rejuvenated and hydrated
It also helps treat skin that is irritated or inflamed as well as blemish-prone skin with its antiseptic, anti-microbial and decongesting properties.
Cinnamon improves blood flow and brings oxygen and blood to the surface of the skin which can help to plump skin and it increases collagen and elastin levels which firms skin and improves the appearance of fine lines.
It also helps to keep skin looking healthy and radiant by promoting cell turnover and fighting ageing free radicals.
The aroma of this spice warms and invigorates the senses so it can used to refresh skin, breath as well as around the house.
Oranges are soothing, comforting and help reduce irritation.
They offer hydrating properties that work to treat dry, flaky skin.
They possess antibacterial, antiseptic qualities that clear and prevent acne and blemishes and reduce the production of sebum making them ideal for oily, acne prone skin.
They have a stimulating and purifying effect and contain fruit acids that exfoliate skin for a brighter, smoother complexion.
They are rich in Vitamin C, an oxidant that increases the production of collagen and elasticity keeping skin firm and tight. It also protects against free radicals, pollutants and sun damage that leads to fine line and wrinkles.
They are refreshing and uplifting, giving a reviving and energising effect.