An intensive skin repair serum to help strengthen, restore, soothe and firm.
Supports fragile skin | reduces skin stress | settling and soothing | skin feels firm, smooth and dewy
All skin types including sensitive.
A power-packed, 'super-juice' for the skin, this delicious treatment will help support fragile, stressed and delicate skin leaving it glowing with vitality. There are times when we all need support and your skin is no exception.
Using ingredients known to settle and soothe, this non-tacky serum will immediately sink into skin, leaving it firm, smooth, and dewy. It delivers a boost of vitamins and natural plant extracts to the cell renewal layer, so when new skin comes to the surface it has already received the nutrition it needs to be healthy and strong.
- All skin types, especially sensitive
- Those seeking a calm and soothed complexion
- Anyone who needs to reduce the stress on their skin
- Anyone with skin needing special attention
Use day and night after your daily cleansing ritual
- After cleansing and toning, pump 2-3 drops of Be Strong onto a clean fingertip, dot onto your forehead, cheeks and under the chin. Using upward and outward movements, press into the skin. Follow with your favourite moisturiser to seal in the benefits of this rich and nutritious skin supplement.
Anytime your skin needs some support
- At different times of the year our skin has different needs, whenever your skin is feeling fragile or delicate add this supportive serum to your morning or evening-time routine.
- Just apply a couple of drops after cleansing and toning and massage into your face using circular upward movements. For an extra boost, use BeCalm mask twice a week to settle, sooth, firm, and repair stressed skin.
Vitamin B3 is known for its moisturising abilities, it helps to hydrate skin leaving it soft and supple.
It also helps to strengthen the skin's barrier which locks in moisture, reduces breakouts and keeps irritants and pollutants out.
It helps to even out skin tone, reduce redness, treat rosacea and help post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation such as acne.
Vitamin B3 encourages the production of collagen which improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Liquorice contains Glabridin which targets hyperpigmentation and helps to even skin tone by blocking melanin production and absorbing the sun's harmful UV rays that create dark spots.
It is an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory and calms redness and eliminates bacteria that may cause acne.
It has powerful soothing properties, softening and refreshing skin.
It contains powerful anti-oxidants that fight skin-damaging environmental pollutants and free radicals that lead to premature ageing. Liquorice is a natural element that has a mild smoothening and brightening action on skin leading to healthier, hydrated, clearer, luminous skin.
Lavender has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties that can rid the skin of acne-causing bacteria and reduce redness and inflammation. It also has a soothing and calming effect especially to stressed skin.
Lavender also possesses healing properties, it treats acne, dry skin and scars.
It soothes skin and relieves pain and aching muscles. It is a circulatory stimulant, boosting circulation and encouraging cell renewal which tones and firms skin. It contains antioxidants that help protect against damaging environmental toxins and pollutants.
Lavender also has the same benefits for hair: it promotes hair growth by increasing blood circulation and soothes dry, itching scalps helping to eliminate dandruff and conditions hair leaving it looking strong and shiny.
It is not only calming and soothing to skin but also to your mind, it has a relaxing effect and helps elevate nervous tension and stress.