In our monthly feature we visit spas across Britain who partner with Temple Spa and offer our treatments. This month we visit The Spread Eagle in Midhurst, West Sussex.
Tell Us About Where The Spread Eagle is Located and Its History
The Spread Eagle Spa brings a distinctly contemporary touch to the historic Spread Eagle Hotel, one of England’s oldest coaching inns dating back to the 15th Century. With excellent facilities housed beneath a stunning Scandinavian-style vaulted wooden ceiling, the spa and hotel are set in the heart of the South Downs National Park and offers a relaxing oasis away from the hustle and bustle of life.
Nestled in the historic market town of Midhurst in West Sussex, The Spread Eagle Spa offers an array of facilities to suit all your needs. Swim in the beautiful indoor heated pool, relax in the spa pool, sauna or steam rooms, workout in the air-conditioned fitness suite or simply enjoy an indulgent spa treatment in one of the spa’s 6 treatment rooms……or while away the hours in our beautiful relaxation room, ‘The Nest’.
The Spread Eagle Spa offers exceptional Temple Spa treatments, performed on relaxing heated water beds to ensure the ultimate in tranquility and luxury throughout your experience.
Service To Be Proud Of
The team at The Spread Eagle are committed to making each guest’s visit, a memorable one. They pride themselves in offering the best possible service and experience – you’ll find a very personable and welcoming environment.
A chance to enjoy the popular Reviver Spa Day with 10% off any bookings made before 30th April 2019. Perfect for a Spring treat, it includes:
- Full use of the spa facilities and indoor swimming pool
- Choice of two spa treatment options*
- A glass of Sussex sparkling wine
- A delicious one-course lunch made with the finest locally sourced ingredients
- Tea or coffee and home made biscuits
- Fluffy robes, slippers and towels are provided
Available Monday – Thursday £125
Available Friday – Sunday £135
*choose EITHER Option 1 – Drift Away full body massage (55 minutes) and Express Power Facial (30 minutes) OR Option 2 – My Kinda Skin prescriptive facial (60 minutes) and Media Drift Away massage (25 minutes)
Why Do You Partner with Temple Spa?
“Temple Spa, like The Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa, are family owned and operated. They have a deep understanding of how our business operates and we’re proud of the very successful and strong working relationship we have forged with them. We not only receive first class, personal support from all members of the Temple Spa Team, they also have a range of beautiful products and treatments which our guests (and therapists) love.”
Steph, Spa Manager at The Spread Eagle.
Book A Spa Treatment Now
Which Temple Spa Luxury Spa Treatments Do You Offer?
- My Kinda Skin
- Mediterranean Marinade
- Go Guy – The Male Executive Treatment
- Express Power Facial/ The Power Breakfast Facial
- Windows Of The Soul
- Repose Aromatherapy Facial
- The Totally Quenched & Drenched
- Champagne & Truffles Deluxe Treatment
- Red Carpet Miracle Facial
- I’ll Be Back
- The Outer Glow
- Glorious Mud
- Go Figure
- Drift Away
- In Good Spirits
- Work It Out Massage
- Rocks Of The Mediterranean
- New Beginnings
- A Brush With Heaven
- Mediterranean Float
- Stressed Out? Enjoy Our Hot Stone Neck & Shoulder Treatment
- Head Feel heavy And Uptight? You will love our sedating hot oil scalp massage
- Want a spring in your step? Select our indulgent foot ritual
- Want to look less tired? Discover our secret eye remedy
Visit The Spread Eagle to book a stay and Temple Spa luxury treatments or call +44 (0)1730 816911 now.