Calm your space!
RESULTS: burn time up to 45 hours | calming atmosphere | essential oil blend | clean burning & natural wax blend
A beautifully fragrant aromatherapy candle to scent your space with a calming and tranquil essential oil blend.
This beautiful candle is infused with a luxurious blend of relaxing essential oils that will leave you with a sense of calm, whilst wrapping your room with a serene spa ambience. The fragrance has been handcrafted exclusively for Temple Spa with the most exquisite blend of relaxing essential oils including lavender, petitgrain, geranium, frankincense, chamomile, myrrh, black pepper, dill and patchouli.
- Designed for all spaces; wherever a relaxing ambience is desired
- Those seeking peace and calm
- Those wanting to create a serene spa experience
- Anyone who struggles to unwind
- Remove all packaging before lighting. Do not burn if glass is cracked or damaged.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before use to avoid smoking.
- For best results, burn your candle for at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours at a time. This will allow your candle to create a full wax pool so it burns evenly all the way down.
- Do not place your candle on or near a source of heat.
Frankincense produces a sense of calm and deepens breathing to induce the feeling of peace, relaxation and satisfaction.
It also possesses healing properties that help treat dry cracked skin, scars and wounds and reduce the appearance of blemishes, stretch marks and dark spots.
Frankincense promotes regeneration of cells and as a powerful astringent it helps protect skin cells, strengthening, toning, tightening and lifting skin. It also defends against acne and the signs of ageing including wrinkles and sagging skin.
Dill is a mild sedative herb and a good remedy for sleeplessness, aiding relaxation and acting as a mild tranquiliser by getting rid of anxiety and tension.
It contains Vitamin A and C which help protect the skin from harmful environmental damage and produce collagen which firms and strengthens skin.
Petitgrain has a relaxing effect, it is refreshing and energising. It is uplifting and stimulating and can help address anxiety and stress.