GOOD TO GO
Oh my goodness!
Please note, GOOD TO GO is currently on back-order.
Orders will be dispatched mid-October
A bouncy foam cleanser that washes off to leave skin feeling clean and uber fresh.
Leaves skin feeling clean & comfortable | won’t dry out your skin | maintains total skin balance | quick yet very effective wash off cleanser
Goodness in a bottle; the lightweight and creamy texture maintains skin balance, keeping it hydrated as well as clean, fresh and invigorated. Developed for people on the go who need a quick yet effective wash-off cleanser that will leave the skin clean, soft and nourished without feeling taut.
An essential first step of your regime for those living in polluted environments; it will thoroughly wash away potentially harmful pollutants along with makeup, everyday dirt and perspiration; the perfect way to finish the day.
- Those with normal skin
- All skin types who prefer a wash-off cleanser to remove make-up and daily impurities
- Anyone looking for a quick fix cleanse
- Those looking to maintain their total skin balance
Use as your daily facial cleanser morning and evening
- Splash the face with clean water, then work two pumps of the creamy foam onto the skin using circular movements.
- Rinse with clean water until it runs clear and follow with an application of Toning Essence and My Goodness Moisturiser. For stubborn mascara, use Go Easy Eye Make-up Remover.
Perfect for keeping in the shower
- Great to use as your daily cleanser in the shower as it’s wash-off formula works with water to give a quick yet deep cleanse.
- While warm water can help open your pores (making it easier for skincare products to deeply clean and gently exfoliate) it can also dry out your skin so use lukewarm water when washing your face and keep water contact with your face to a minimum to avoid moisture loss.
Watercress has cleansing and toning properties, it is anti-inflammatory and works to reduce redness and treat acne.
It helps soothe and cool skin and provides relief for dry skin and eczema.
Watercress contains Vitamin A, C and E which protect the skin from free radicals that cause fine lines and wrinkles. They encourage cell regneration, protecting skin from damage and leaving it renewed and revitalised.
These anti-oxidants also increase circulation to the scalp which helps encourage healthy hair growth.
Carrots are packed with active antioxidants that revitalise, hydrate and tone skin giving you a healthy, vibrant complexion.
Its anti-inflammatory properties help sooth skin and treat blemishes and scars. Vitamin A and C work to repair skin tissue, protect the skin against harmful environmental pollutants and sun damage that contribute to wrinkles, lines and pigmentation.
They also aid in the production of collagen to keep skin plump and supple, giving a youthful appearance.
Aloe Vera forms a protective layer that not only protects the skin but also seals in moisture to keep skin hydrated without leaving it feeling greasy.
It has an immedidate cooling effect: soothing and nourishing the skin and reducing skin inflammation. It is renowned for possessing restorative properties and stimulating the growth of new cells which aids in the healing process making it ideal for treating acne, stretch marks, wounds, burns, minor skin complaint or cuts caused by shaving.
Aloe Vera is rich a plethora of antioxidants including Vitamin C and E which gives it nourishing, healing, protective and anti-ageing qualities. They help protect cells from enviromental damage and pollutants and combat free-radical damage which contribute to the signs of ageing while soothing, hydrating and healing skin.
Aloe Vera not only soothes dehydrated skin but also dry hair, it moisturises dry scalps to help treat dandruff. It's rich in amino acids to help maintain healthy, strong hair and locks in moisturise to minimise frizz and leave smooth, shiny hair. It can aid hair growth by removing dead skin cells from your scalp and keeping your hair hydrated.