The Stables Spa is a beautiful New spa located in Studley Castle 19th-century country house at Studley, Warwickshire, England on the border of Stratford upon avon The Grade II* listed building is now occupied as a Warner Leisure Hotel but was once owned by the Lyttleton family before being bequeathed by Philip Lyttleton to his niece Dorothy, who married Francis Holyoake. It was a former ladies agricultural college. The spa is situated in the restored original stables block and is a mixture of modern and old!
We have 4 treatment rooms, one of which is a double room. A jacuzzi, 16m pool with bubble pool , a sauna and Eucalyptus steam room, a fully equipped Life Fitness Gym, studio offering Yoga and Pilates plus a rifle range , Archery range and Pashley Bikes to hire and cycle around the grounds and a Spa Café serving cakes, coffee and prosecco!
Which Temple Spa Treatments Are Available?
- My Kinda Skin
- Mediterranean Marinade
- Go Guy – The Male Executive Treatment
- The Power Breakfast Facial
- Repose Aromatherapy Facial
- Champagne & Truffles Deluxe Treatment
- Cashmere and Truffles
- Red Carpet Miracle Facial
- Bespoke Back and Face
- Go in strength
- Energy Booster
- Soul Retreat
- I’ll Be Back
- The Outer Glow
- Glorious Mud
- Drift Away
- Work It Out Massage
- Rocks Of The Mediterranean
- The Mediterranean Mini Break
- A Brush With Heaven
- My Kinda Mood
- Stressed Out? Enjoy Our Hot Stone Neck & Shoulder Treatment.
- Head Feel Heavy And Uptight? You Will Love Our Sedating Hot Oil Scalp Massage.
- Love Your Hands To Be Pampered? Select Our Indulgent Hand Ritual.
- Want A Spring In Your Step? Select Our Indulgent Foot Ritual.
- Want To Look Less Tired? Discover Our Secret Eye Remedy.