What are professional facial products and how are they used? Get the lowdown here!
What are facials?
In our opinion, there is no better spa treatment then a facial. A beautiful treatment that generally lasts between just 30 minutes or as long as 2 whole blissful hours (you can probably tell, we prefer the latter!).
Facials are made up of a sequence of protocols performed on the face and décolleté, with the primary focus of improving the quality of the skin. TEMPLESPA facials not only leave your skin glowing with a healthy radiance, they also influence the body and mind leaving you feeling amazing too.
Every TEMPLESPA facial is expertly tailored to the customers individual skin type and needs, which effects the products used during the treatment. A wide variety of your TEMPLESPA favourites are used during all facials, however you may also experience some of our expertly crafted strictly professional facial products.
How are facials developed?
All TEMPLESPA facials are developed by our team of in-house professionals who have an expertise in treatment excellence and years of experience in both delivering and curating treatments. TEMPLESPA are inspired by the Mediterranean, so all of our treatments have an element of this beautiful region intwined within the protocol. Our treatments can be years in development, and sometimes require additional professional only product development.
We constantly review our treatments and make changes to ensure absolute excellence. Our training team are second to none in delivery of perfection.
What are professional only products?
In some TEMPLESPA treatments, we use what’s termed as ‘professional only products’. These are professional facial products for the spa (or body products!), that are deemed as too advanced for everyday use. This could be due to the amount of active ingredients in the products, or it could be due to the complexity of usage.
These advanced products are carefully curated to ensure maximum results from use during the treatment. During a TEMPLESPA facial, you may come across one of our professional-only masks:
3D INFUSION ALGINATE MASK
This simply stunning, gold, peel-off mask removes impurities to reveal smooth, radiant-looking skin that looks & feels intensely hydrated and firm. The warming and skin-hugging action of this high-performance alginate mask encourages and drives actives deeper into the skin for high powered and very visible results.
This mask can be found in our Champagne & Truffles facial and is most suitable for dry & mature skin or skin that is lacking radiance. Some of the benefits include:
- Helps to decongest pores & remove impurities to reveal a brighter complexion
- Encourages healthy skin renewal
- Locks in moisture for long-term hydration
- Penetrates deep delivery of serum used underneath the mask
- Smoothes & visibly lifts skin
- Revives dull skin
It contains powerful high-concentration ingredients such as:
- Algin – helps to improve skin elasticity. Deeply moisturising and re-mineralising.
- Pearl – 100% natural pearl powder known to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles by firming, toning and illuminating the skin.
- Conchiolin Powder – a protein obtained by making a fine powder out of pearls, known to enhance the look & feel of skin and stimulate skin regeneration.
DEEP DELIVERY CRYOGENIC MASK
This thermic clay mask is designed to work synergistically with the TEMPLESPA Totally Quenched and Drenched Facial and is most suitable for particularly dry, mature, dehydrated and needy skin.
This advanced mask leaves the skin super hydrated, deeply moisturised and visibly plumped. Fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable, and a gloriously radiant glow appears after use. *I’d like some of that please!*
The hot-to-cool effect on the skin promotes the penetration of active ingredients through an exothermic reaction which occurs during the application of the treatment clay mask and TEMPLESPA products. The result – unbelievably fresh, glowing, nourished and revitalised skin with seriously noticeable results!
Some of the long-lasting benefits include:
- Delivers a deep boost of instant moisture to skin
- Encourages complete skin hydration
- Promotes a plumper and fuller looking skin
- Less visible fine lines and wrinkles
- Super fresh and cool after feeling
- The thermic process also leaves a feeling of hydration and complete freshness of the skin. A lightness and a wonderful cool uplifted, brightness.
- Oxygenates the skin
TEMPLESPA also have a selection of professional only tools such as HEALING HANDS rose quartz massage stones. HEALING HANDS work to mirror a therapist’s restorative & reviving hands with the added benefits of rose quartz; known for its soothing and tension-relieving properties.
- Used during lymphatic drainage movements on the face, some of the benefits include:
- Healing and soothing effect on the skin
- Great for enhancing lymphatic drainage
- Improves circulation
- Toning & tightening
- Aids detoxification
Why book a TS facial?
We have a wide selection of TEMPLESPA facial, body and top-to-toe spa experiences for you to enjoy at one of our spa partners. We guarantee you’ll leave feeling totally relaxed and restored in the capable hands of a TEMPLESPA trained therapist.
Interested in becoming a spa partner?
We’d love to share with more of our professional-only secrets! We have a wide range of professional only products and treatment as well as supporting wholesale products. To find our more, please contact us here. We’d love to hear from you!