IT'S ALL GOOD
Beauty is skin deep
A professional strength restorative facial oil for rescue from lacklustre, ageing, dry or irritated skin conditions.
RESULTS Restores elasticity to skin | increases skin firmness | intensely hydrating | a radiance boost | helps normalise sensitive skin
GREAT FOR All skin types including sensitive.
Skin stress, hypersensitivity and plain old wear and tear can leave skin feeling a little under the weather and in need of a life-giving elixir! This restorative facial oil will give your needy, perhaps irritated, parched skin some peace and calm, an injection of intense hydration a radiant aesthetic boost.
With a power-packed skin restoring cocktail of :
- Defencil ® to help normalise sensitive skin, protects the skin barrier and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Collageneer® to help increase skin firmness and elasticity by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Peach Kernel Oil: anti-oxidant and anti-ageing ingredient, Rejuvenates dry & sensitive skin. Rich in vitamins A & E.
- Sunflower Oil rich in vitamin E. Soothing and calming properties heal dry or damaged skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil light and easily absorbed, nourishing and restores skin elasticity.
- Olive oil that reduces skin damage caused by the environment and UV rays and is highly regenerative and restorative.
- All skin types
- Particularly great for lack lustre skin
- Skin in need of an injection of moisture and deep hydration
- Anyone looking to restore the elasticity and firmness of the skin
Use as a nutritious facial treat day or night
- After your cleansing routine, place two or three drops onto clean fingertips. Massage in using upward and outward movements. Follow with your normal skin routine, or leave your skin ‘naked’ for a few hours (or overnight).
Use to create a dewy, radiant appearance on non-makeup days
- On days when you want to give your skin a rest from make-up add a glow with a spritz of toning essence before massaging in two drops of It’s All Good. Finish with a layer of Skin Truffle to add instant radiance.
Use as an overnight supplement
- Warm a couple of drops of the oil between your fingertips, then gently press into clean, dry skin with the heat of your hands before bed to hydrate, restore, calm, and nourish skin as you sleep.
- The perfect pick-me-up for stressed or fragile skin, apply a few drops to thin or sensitive skin, to reinforce skins natural barrier.
Use as an all over body oil or to target specific problem areas
- Apply a layer to add a boost of moisture from top to toe or use on specific areas to treat the following skin conditions; sensitivity, stress, stretch marks and scarring.
Collageneer is derived from Lupin seed coatings and is a key anti-ageing ingredient that promotes the production of high quality collagen which increases skin firmness and elasticity.
The stimulation of collagen synthesis can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Collageneer is also known to help remodel the facial contours and reduce sagging.
Defencil® is idea for sensitive or irirtated skin, it has an immediate calming effect and helps to normalise sensitive skin.
It possesses anti-irritating and soothing benefits, reducing redness and calming inflammation.
It strengthens and protects the skin barrier and can help skin to become less sensitive over time.
Peaches provide moisturisation for dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and glowing.
They remove dead skin cells and help to reduce blemishes and dark circles, giving you nourished and refreshed skin.
They contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin K , potassium and magnesium which work to protect skin from harmful UV rays and reduce wrinkles and signs of ageing. The vitamins and nutrients in peaches also help to make your hair healthy, soft and shiny.
They deliver moisturisation to skin which helps treat scalp problems and can promote hair growth.
If you like this, we know you'll love these
Love it!Use this all the time, morning and night. A couple of drops left to soak in before my moisturiser and skin has dramatically improved, especially parts that’s are prone getting a bit dry
EXCELLENTI cannot fault this product. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my skin looks so smooth and healthy. I noticed a difference in my skin after using it for a few days, and its only got better. Its lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly. I also apply it on my arms as I have a few scars there and they seem to be healing and getting lighter quicker. I have used bio oil in the past and it hasn't worked too well on my skin, whereas the temple spa facial oil works like a charm.
Thank you!I got this product recently and absolutely love it. I use it at night, giving my face a good massage when applying. I don't feel I need to use anything else after, so I go to bed and wake up with skin that looks and feels great! I've taken to wearing less make-up with confidence. Thank you!
Love this productI love it! My skin looked so nice this morn after putting it on before bed!
Lightweight and nourishingI love this product! Initially I was wary of using an oil as I have combination, spot prone skin. But this is light weight and feels like it is really nourishing and helping my problem skin. I use it on a night. Only downside is the glass bottle, I dropped a nearly full bottle and it broke. Lauren
Skin feels amazingIt's All Good leaves my skin feeling amazing!! Eva
No stretch marksIt's All Good was an absolute life saver during my pregnancy. NO STRETCH MARKS! Amelia, worthing