A good night's sleep in a jar!
A relaxing aromatherapy face and neck night cream that calms your soul while it moisturises your skin.
Deeply moisturises | Smoothes fine lines & wrinkles | Soothes & settles skin | Helps relaxation | Leaves you feeling calm | Anti-oxidant benefits
All skin types including sensitive.
STRESS LESS SLEEP MORE RITUAL
Helps you to relax, for a better night's sleep - Find out more about our sleep ritual
WHAT THE INDEPENDENT TRIALS SAY...
said the aroma of the face cream is soothing
REPOSE is a beautiful aromatherapy resting cream rich in natural plant extracts, anti-oxidants and a fusion of relaxing essential oils to leave your complexion ultra-smooth, moisturised and settled, whilst working to calm and aid relaxation.
Infused with hops to encourage restful sleep and help prevent premature ageing by promoting firmer skin, REPOSE night cream is a wonderful treat when you and your skin need a rest and want to wake up feeling revived!
The cashmere texture glides on skin and is quickly absorbed.
The superb blend of hops valerian, chamomile, frankincense, lavender, patchouli, geranium, bitter orange and clary essential oils are all renowned to aid deep relaxation and bring a sense of calm.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Those seeking to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Great for skin that’s under stress and needs a rest – any time of day no matter what you’re doing
- The perfect alternative for those who don’t have time to go to the spa for a relaxing facial – REPOSE is a spa in a jar!
- As a night-time and resting cream, apply a liberal amount of REPOSE all over your face and neck and leave it to sink in.
- As the perfect down time day cream on those days when you want to slumber and relax.
- Whenever you and your skin need to rest, apply cream to your pulse points to relieve anxiety and provide a sense of calm.
- As a skin recovery mask
- Smooth a layer over your face and leave on for 2 hours to revive tired skin
- As an in-flight treatment for flight hydration
- Turn your plane seat into a spa: once on-board, massage a layer of REPOSE night cream all over a clean face and neck. Re-apply a couple of times during the flight, especially when you want to take a nap. The calming fragrance will help you snooze and the richness of the luxurious texture will perform high altitude moisturisation. Arrive at your destination rested and revived!
- As an antidote to the effects of insomnia, jet lag and stress
What The Press Say
Frankincense produces a sense of calm and deepens breathing to induce the feeling of peace, relaxation and satisfaction.
It also possesses healing properties that help treat dry cracked skin, scars and wounds and reduce the appearance of blemishes, stretch marks and dark spots.
Frankincense promotes regeneration of cells and as a powerful astringent it helps protect skin cells, strengthening, toning, tightening and lifting skin. It also defends against acne and the signs of ageing including wrinkles and sagging skin.
Chamomile is known for its soothing and relaxing properties, it has a calming effect and can be used to aid sleep.
It is rich in essential oils and anti-oxidants giving it anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin. It helps to sooth, restore and condition skin, moisturising and nourishing and helping to eliminate free radicals that damage skin and accelerate the ageing process.
With its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, soothing and anti-microbial properties it helps encourage the growth of healthy hair and nourishes and conditions both hair follicles and the scalp, soothing irritation and helping to eliminate dandruff.
Hops contain phytonutrients that help to tone and soften skin.
They have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can help reduce swelling and tackle acne-causing bacteria.
They are a key anti-ageing ingredient, they are a good source of antioxidants that fight against ageing free radicals and they prevent premature ageing by promoting firmer skin and giving a youthful glow.
Hops are also known for their calming benefits, they help to control anxiety and stress and relax your body and mind. They help to aid sleep and insomnia giving you a restful night's sleep.
If you're looking for relaxation, try these too
Bathing & massage oil
Me & my space mist
I can't live without itRepose is definitely my 'can't live without' product! I love it. Helen, facebook
Helps me sleepRepose is my fail safe insomnia cure!! Trudy
Luxury at the end of the dayRepose night cream is beautiful! A little bit of luxury at the end of a busy days work! Bridget
A good nights sleep in a jarRepose really is a "good night sleep in a jar!" Rose
A fabulous night creamRepose, fab night cream. Makes me feel like I've had a facial every time x Gemma
It helps me sleep wonderfullyRepose-it does stop snoring and boy do you sleep! I have sciatica that has been keeping me awake, but Repose has helped-I love it, worth every penny. As are all the products! Helen
Smells delightfulSmells delightful and really helps with a good night sleep. Claire
Lovely texture and smells incredibleThis cream is a lovely texture and smells incredible. Absolute bliss in a jar! Gillian, West Yorkshire
My favourite productThis is my favourite product ever! I love it! A jar of loveliness! Claire, w
Best cream I have ever usedThis is the best cream I have ever used. Worth every penny. I have tried lots of other brands and creams, nothing comes close. Applied morning and night, this leaves my dry skin perfectly hydrated and the smell is divine. Jane, Kirby Muxloe